Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
Job: Assistant Maintenance Manager, Freeman Landscape, Inc., Wilmington, NC
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Wilmington, NC 28403 United States
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include vacation, sick time, medical and life insurance.
Freeman Landscape, Inc. is a design-build firm with 25+ years in the landscape/irrigation installation with a rapidly growing maintenance division. We provide both commercial and residential landscape maintenance with a strong emphasis on professional and quality service. We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager with leading multiple crews and field personnel. Enjoy living and working on the NC Eastern Coast!
The Assistant Manager assists the Manager to plan, schedule, and implement the tasks of multiple field crews on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client requirements. The ability to implement service standards, through use of Freeman Landscape's systems and controls (including work order preparation, job-cost tracking, etc.) is a vital role of the Assistant Manager.
* Manage all production involving landscape maintenance service through employees, materials, equipment and subcontractors.
* Work with crews to insure job needs and scheduling are met.
* Identify and access any plant diseases or inspect problems.
* Monitor irrigation systems for appropriate operation and communicate needed repairs to appropriate manager.
* Provide training and communication with crews to insure safe operation of equipment, efficient use of equipment, proper pruning techniques and quality control.
* Insure labor reports and associated paperwork is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
* Adapt crew schedules when weather or situations dictate.
* Hire and train new employees for crews.
* Oversee special operations such as annual installations and mulch installations.
* The Assistant Manager requires a foundation of landscape maintenance knowledge and horticulture knowledge for the southeastern region.
* Minimum 1 year experience in landscape management, leading multiple crews and projects.
* Bilingual is a plus.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.