Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Fairfield, NJ 07004 United States
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Produce innovative and cutting edge conceptual landscape designs utilizing CAD programs/hand drawn if necessary
• Must be a team player and communicate with others.
• Oversee the design scheduling to ensure deadlines are being met
• Conduct site inventory and analysis
• Communicate with other design professionals such as Architects, Engineers, etc.
• Prepare construction drawings, details, and specifications as per town ordinances.
• Contract writing
• Presentation preparation
• Assist Sales/Production team with ordering materials
• 3+ years’ experience working as Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect
• 3+ years’ experience working on residential projects
• Bachelors in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
• Proficient with a CAD, Dynascape experience is preferred
• Proficient in use of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Sketchup, 3D imaging
• Extensive knowledge of developing planting plans, grading plans, lighting plans, and construction details
• Knowledge of costs and uses of construction materials
• Knowledge of local plant material a MUST
• Licensed Landscape Architect a plus
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.