Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Georgetown, MA 01833 United States
269 Central St
contact for more info
Small landscape business north of Boston, specializing in forming and maintaining long lasting customer relationships and providing high quality service on a consistent basis. Looking for someone to join our team as a long term career professional. Positive work environment for self-motivated, positive, coachable professionals that can work with a team and take direction.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Established in the landscape trade with at least 3 years work experience
• Have a valid divers license with a good driving record
• Possess or have the ability to obtain a DOT health card
• Physically capable of lifting 75 lbs
• Have the ability to maintain productivity levels
• Have the ability to document work on a daily basis
• Have the ability and willingness to maintain customer relationships
• MCLP a plus
• CDL License a plus
• Hardscape Experience a plus
• Mowing, Weeding, Mulching, Edging, Planting, Small Landscape Projects, Brush Clearing Etc.
• Familiar with commercial mowing Equipment for both residential and commercial use
• Experience being in charge of other employees and their productivity
• Experience planning to be productive
• Ability to think on your feet and improvise when necessary
Must submit a resume with work references to be considered
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.