Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Northern NJ to Bucks Co, PA, NJ 99999 United States
Pennsylvania, New Jersey
$15/hr with benefits
Helen Grundmann Garden Design, L.L.C., is an award winning design/build firm operating in northern New Jersey, central New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We install high end residential landscapes using organic practices all within a positive work environment.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Technician with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a customer service focus with attention to detail. Duties include, but are not limited to planting trees, shrubs and flowers using proper horticultural practices, landscape maintenance, hardscape installation including walls and walkways and the use of organic treatments to maintain the health and aesthetics of the landscape. Experience with proper use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, and machinery, is a plus. Continuing education is ongoing. Competitive wages and benefits based on experience. Valid drivers license required.
1. A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
2. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
3. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
4. A customer service focus with attention to detail.
5. Experience in proper horticultural techniques for landscape installation and garden maintenance.
6. Knowledge of organic plant health care methods.
7. Experience in hardscape installation.
8. Experience in equipment operation.
9. Interest in learning new skills and expanding knowledge base.
10. A valid driver's license.
1. A positive work environment.
2. Competitive wages based on experience.
3. Paid vacations and holidays.
4. Company issued uniforms.
5. Landscape Maintenance Certificate through Rutgers
6. Continuing education and on the job training
7. An Equal Opportunity Workplace.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.