Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Morristown, NJ 07960 United States
1108 Mount Kemble Ave.
$13-$18 Per Hour Commensurate with Experience and Skillset
New hire would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the retail business and daily operations. Applicant should be friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing with a strong work ethic. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is a must. Weekend availability required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Assisting retail/wholesale customers with landscape plant recommendations
- Providing expert advice regarding plant care and maintenance
- Provide "on the fly" landscape design to interested retail customers
- Create hand drawn or CAD based landscape design (dependent on applicant)
- Assist with purchasing decisions
- Operate Cash Registers
- Maintaining live plant material
- Unloading/loading retail merchandise/live plants
- Assisting with retail displays
- Taking and preparing customer orders
- Assembling product for delivery
- Help prepare for seasonal changes
We provide a 401k with a 4% match and Health Benefits.
Applicant should have High School diploma or equivalent. Verifiable experience in the field or course work in landscape plants and design.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.