Sales, Marketing & PR
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
Job: Field Support / Sales Representative - Wenatchee, Extenday USA, Wenatchee, WA
Field Support / Sales Representative - Wenatchee
Wenatchee, WA 98903 United States
The role provides:
Working within a company that is growing.
Professional and supportive team environment to help you succeed.
A work place that supports a good life/work balance.
The opportunity to make a difference and be a valued contributing member of the team.
An attractive remuneration package with performance incentives.
A company vehicle and the equipment needed to succeed.
Company funded health insurance.
Sales, Marketing & PR
Extenday is a horticultural fabric supply company that is providing technology that improves fruit growers’ profitability. We are leaders in our technology and with continual innovation we deliver solutions that bring further value to fruit growers. There is an opportunity for a horticultural field support & sales representative to assist in maintaining existing business and driving further development.
This position calls for a highly self-motivated individual who excels at their sales targets, building and maintaining customer relationships and securing new business. The individual will be responsible for all aspects of quotations, order taking, follow up calls and field support, this individual will become an integral part of a highly professional sales team. Most importantly they would be required to develop and maintain working relationships with growers, industry leaders and technical experts.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a dynamic and energetic team involved with leading edge technology. For further information on www.extenday.com
Your background, experience and attributes will include:
• A minimum of three years industry experience.
• Relationship-building and customer service skills.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to succeed.
• Effective communicator.
• Commitment to adding value to the Horticulture industry.
• Commitment to ensure that our delivery meets the customer's expectations.
• Horticultural knowledge and experience and/or a relevant horticultural qualification.
• Being physically fit, as the job involves assisting customers with field installations.
• A valid and clean driver's license.
In addition, it would be an advantage for candidates to have the following:
• Experience in the fruit growing industry.
• Relevant technical experience in the horticulture industry.
• Initiative to develop programs to launch new products into the market.
• Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.