Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE CLIENT MANAGER
Canton, OH 44721 United States
Base Salary of 45K plus commission
Benefits package with medical and 401K
Sales, Marketing & PR
The Landscape Maintenance Client Manager is the primary customer contact for contracted accounts within the Landscape Maintenance Division. Position clearly communicates contract specifications to production management and works in conjunction with production to perform services in a profitable manner. This position is responsible for the necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to ensure complete customer satisfaction and contact renewals. Suggests and sells non-contracted landscape management services to meet the needs of property, increase customer satisfaction and gain additional revenue for the company.
• Develop strong positive relationships with customer base, based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs.
Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
• Proactively manage properties by inspecting and locating problems in the landscape before the customer brings to our attention and then communicate problems to customer. Defines a resolution that is within customers' needs and budgetary parameters.
• Frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication with customers.
• Provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customer's perceptions of the product and service being provided to maximize customer retention.
• Assure that property meets customer expectation in terms of appearance and beauty.
• Meets or exceeds established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
• Prepares and presents proposals in a complete and professional manner, according to company standards. Follow-up on hard bids and offers value engineered solutions to customers.
• Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
• Responds to all inquiries and requests for bid in a timely manner.
• Assist in measuring properties and contract renewal process.
• Maintains record and tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follow-up to
maximize sales opportunities. Aggressively pursues all proposals in progress.
• Works closely with administrative support to make sure all contracts administration is timely and accurate.
• Develop long-term life-cycle property management plans to meet customers projected needs and enhance overall quality of service.
Education, training, experience:
• 3 to 5 years related industry experience
• Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to present an effective sales presentation – written and verbal
• Keen eye for detail requirements of estimating and preparing proper bid
• Results and action oriented
• Sales and growth oriented
• Effective problem solving skills, ability to handle adversity
• Service and teamwork oriented
• Customer centered and focused
• Technically competent and skilled
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.