Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Branch Enhancement Manager for Moon Site Management, Inc.
Yardley, PA 19067 United States
New Jersey, Pennsylvania
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 529 Education Savings Plan
• Selling enhancement services in order to improve site conditions and increase total work order sales. Position will provide support to clients in NJ and PA.
• Coordinating with other branch employees and customers to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
• Project Management - Layout and Quality inspections to ensure EXCEPTIONAL service while working efficiently and safely at all times
• Understanding basic horticultural concepts and basic landscape design and irrigation
• Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
• Working with both clients and our branch to ensure that receivables are current and collections are performed if needed
• Maintaining monthly budgets and reporting results to management
• Minimum of 5 years EXPERIENCE working in the commercial landscape industry
• Plant knowledge
• Basic landscape design
• Basic knowledge of irrigation systems
• Strong work ethic
• Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
Our landscape companies manage a wide range of design/build projects and landscape maintenance contracts for both residential and commercial customers. MOON’s extensive staff of experienced designers and horticulturists takes pride in delivering only the best quality workmanship on the drawing board and in the field. MOON has been servicing residential and commercial landscape customers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware for over 30 years.
Education, training, experience:
• Associate's or Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Plant and Soil Science, Landscape Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Horticultural background strongly preferred
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.