Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Business Development Manager
Tampa, FL 33576 United States
Base salary plus competitive commission structure. Full benefits including medical, dental, 401K, car allowance, PTO and more.
Sales, Marketing & PR
Do you have a passion for Florida landscape and for working with people? Our Business Development position is the best of both worlds!
We are seeking a high-energy, professional and driven Business Development Manager for our Tampa location. This position is responsible for driving commercial landscape management sales for the greater Tampa area and relies heavily on strong relationship ties to the Tampa operations management team.
Responsible for all business development functions for the Tampa market including:
1. Prospect profitable commercial landscape maintenance opportunities including resort properties, HOA’s, CDD’s and Class A business parks.
2. Build strong, long-lasting relationships with prospective and new clientele.
3. Produce professionally written proposals and communications for clientele and internal use.
4. Review specification and contract documentation for each project and prepare for bid submittal.
Education, training, experience:
Associate’s Degree required and a Bachelor’s Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered.
1. Sales and business development skills are required; green industry sales and prior operations experience preferred.
2. Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills are a must.
3. Must be highly motivated, sales-driven, client focused, and have excellent time management skills.
Austin Outdoor, headquartered in Palm Coast, FL (between Daytona Beach and Jacksonville), is a professional, dynamic and rapidly-growing organization that provides commercial landscape management, construction and design services within six district locations within Florida-Jacksonville, Palm Coast/Daytona, Orlando, Tampa/Sarasota and Treasure Coast and the Palm Beaches. For more information, please see our website: www.austinoutdoor.com.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefit package including: a competitive base salary along with an aggressive commission structure and a full benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, PTO and vehicle allowance.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.