Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Soils/Water Laboratory Coordinator
Cleveland, Ohio, OH 44074 United States
Responsible for laboratory testing of water quality, media samples, and tissue analysis for nutrients specific to plant growth. Data management, analysis, and information dissemination.
1) Fundamental knowledge of safe laboratory processes when working with various chemicals, and reagents
2) Prepare samples and performs laboratory tests on water, media, and tissue.
3) Will have basic operational knowledge of Spectrophotometer, Reactor block, Digesdahl, titration equipment, and various other meters
4) Use of computer software to organize and maintain data files, as well as prepare reports on the data generated (Microsoft Access or equivalent or better a plus)
5) Ensure lab is stocked with required materials (reagents/solvents/ etc.)
6) Ensure laboratory compliance with OSHA laboratory guidelines
7) Communicate with outside vendors to problem solve specific needs/ new test
Education, training, experience:
1) Adequate organization skills to manage several process at the same time
2) Adequate computer skills to organize data and communicate with Owners, Managers, and growers via various reporting tools
3) Time management skills and capability of working independently
4) Secondary level of education with a degree in the sciences, or a related field
5) References in related field.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.