Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
REGIONAL MANAGER - Western New York State (Buffalo, Rochester, Elmira)
Buffalo, Rochester, Elmira, NY 99999 United States
Sales, Marketing & PR
• Oversight, training and accountability for all seasonal merchandisers and team leads in the territory.
• Perform the hiring and orientation of seasonal merchandisers and team leads.
• Coach team leads and seasonal merchandisers how to perform store visits and compliance auditing.
• Assist stores team leads and merchandisers with understanding and following their Garden Center layouts, best watering and merchandising practices.
• Audit pricing and signage as per weekly sales goals.
• Assist with inventory control, zone out low vigor plants, rotate in new material.
• Help set up live goods displays. Maintain merchandising plan.
• Able to travel between stores.
• Comfortable communicating with store management, working with associates and building strong relationships at the store level.
• Availability to cover as merchandiser when business needs dictate for all assigned stores.
Education, training, experience:
• Previous Multi Unit or Field Management experience.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Knowledge of plant types and environmental requirements.
• Previous merchandising experience including live goods and plants.
• Experience with store modulars, planograms and reset techniques.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Able to work un-supervised with physical labor involved.
• Flexible schedule that will accommodate weekend work.
• Must be able to spend a majority of working hours on your feet.
• Must be able to lift, move, carry – pots and/or trays of flowers and hanging baskets weighing up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to push, pull rolling shipping carts.
• Will spend a majority of work hours in retail store garden centers (these will be outdoor structures) in varying weather conditions.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.