Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Bradenton, FL 34203 United States
Competitive salary and incentive offered. Full benefit pkg including medical, dental, 401K, vehicle reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, PTO and many more.
Austin Outdoor is a professional horticultural organization providing commercial landscape design, installation and management services throughout Florida. We currently serve clients from nine branch locations in Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, North and South Orlando, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Tampa and Sarasota. For more information, please visit our website: www.austinoutdoor.com.
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced and client-focused Account Manager for the Sarasota Branch in our West Central Florida District. The Account Manager serves as the vital link between Austin Outdoor’s high-profile clientele and the Company in ensuring that client expectations for quality and service are met and exceeded.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Planning, scheduling, and implementing the tasks of multiple field crews for commercial landscape maintenance. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, budgets, and client expectations.
2. Interacting on a regular basis with assigned Austin Outdoor clientele, through professional verbal and written communications.
3. Monitor on a daily and weekly basis landscape care needs on assigned properties.
4. Fulfilling service standards, through use of Austin Outdoor’s systems and controls (including quality inspections, job-cost tracking, etc.)
5. Enhancing landscapes for clients by offering appropriate additional services.
Qualifications of the Account Manager include:
1. A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
2. BS degree in Horticulture or a related major strongly preferred. Associates degrees and prior landscape management experience will be considered.
3. Two to three years of experience with a commercial landscape maintenance firm leading multiple crews and properties required. High-end property experience a plus.
4. Exceptional client-service skills and a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
5. Superb communication skills-both written and verbal; knowledge of Spanish is highly preferred.
If you possess the unique attributes and abilities for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.