Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
NEEDED: EXPERIENCED FINE GARDENER
Menlo Park, CA 94025 United States
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Residential Landscape Company is seeking an experienced Fine Gardener for our landscape maintenance crew.
Applicants MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 years’ experience in fine gardening which includes plant knowledge, horticultural techniques, pruning knowledge of both deciduous and evergreen small trees & shrubs, and sustainable landscape practices. The job requires punctuality, teamwork and the ability to perform maintenance tasks such as pruning, irrigation repair, planting, mowing/edging, fertilizing, weeding, etc.
ONLY Qualified applicants please!
Education, training, experience:
- AGAIN....Minimum of 2 years’ experience in fine gardening - No Exceptions!
- MUST HAVE a valid California driver’s license and a clean DMV record!
- Experience in irrigation, valve repairs, clock programing, and general landscaping repairs.
- Knowledge/education in horticulture, plant identification and appropriate seasonal pruning.
- Professional and clear communication skills.
- Fluent in both English & Spanish preferred.
- Be punctual, dependable and work well with others.
- Be presentable and well groomed daily.
- Ability to lift/push 50+ pounds.
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.