Jobs In Horticulture, Inc
Home / Jobs
Job: Managing Gardener and Horticulturist with Design Capabilities, Le Jardin Francais, Atlanta NW, GA
Managing Gardener and Horticulturist with Design Capabilities
Atlanta NW, GA 30318 United States
Depending upon experience 40K-45K
Managing Gardener and Horticulturalist with Design Capabilities (Atlanta NW)
Le Jardin Francais is an international floral, event and garden design company, offering an abundance of custom designed products and services. To learn more about Le Jardin Francais, please visit our website at www.lejardinfrancais.com
Le Jardin Francais designs and maintains high-end gardens for select clients in Atlanta. Our business is growing and we are in need of an experienced Managing Gardener with extensive plant knowledge.
Location : Le Jardin Francais Studio/Office and clients properties
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and abilities:
~ Applicant must be experienced and knowledgeable in perennials and ornamental shrubs, identification, care and pruning with an eye for design.
~ Horticulture degree and interest or experience with environmental friendly/organic fertilization and disease control is a plus.
~ Candidate will assist owners in managing and implementing the design, installation and maintenance processes of high end landscapes and gardens. Labor is required.
~ Applicant must be professional with excellent communication skills. Position requires working with clients, vendors and installation team directly.
~ Be passionate with strong organizational skills, computer skills and focused and willing to take initiative and responsibilities.
~ Be FLEXIBLE and able to multi task. There will be special projects when applicant will be needed to assist in other areas of our projects, for example floral design and event set-up.
Education, training, experience:
1) Minimum 5 years of experience in horticultural industry.
2) Knowledgeable in perennials and ornamental shrubs. Irrigation and hardscapes knowledge and experience is a plus
3) Excellent communication and customer service skills, as the job requires frequent customer contact.
4) Excellent time management, punctuality, multi-tasking and attention to detail with follow through from start to finish along with strong organizational skills are required.
5) Computer proficiency. Knowledge in word processing, database and spreadsheet programs. Knowledge of photo software is desired but not required.
6) Strength to lift, pushes, or pull objects weighing up to 35 pounds.
7) Valid driver's license required.
8) Must have flexible availability to include nights, weekends and holidays.
9)Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status.
No criminal history. Background check will be submitted.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Jobs In Horticulture, Inc.
P.O. Box 521731, Longwood, FL 32752-1731
Terms & Conditions
© 2010 Jobs in Horticulture, Inc.